Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

hurricanebitsy
Explorer C

Itried all morning, never got on and now it says position full... could this be?

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

wrote:

Itried all morning, never got on and now it says position full... could this be?

Hi @hurricanebitsy,

Fear not! The position is not closed. We are still accepting applications, you may just need to refresh and try again. 

Jillaspencer
Explorer B

Can you please post the correct link once again?  I’m not having any luck. 

Thanks so much!

fayeduff32
Explorer C

I'm not either 😞    but again won't stop trying to get there 🙂

Christie

LindseyD

Hi @Jillaspencer,

Here is the link to the Flight Attendant job posting. Good luck!

Jillaspencer
Explorer B

Thanks again!  S U C C E S S ! ❤️

moolay13
Explorer C

@LindseyD Quick question - I submitted my application but did not receive any type of email confirmation. Should I have received something? 

LindseyD

@moolay13,

There might be a slight delay with the email confirmation. Keep an eye on your junk mail and spam folders!

AllieJay124
Explorer C

I was able to submit my application after several attempts this morning. Soon after, I received an email saying “thank you for starting the application”. I’m confused because when I logged back in to check my application it was marked as completed. Did I miss something? Please help. And I’m terribly sorry if you have already answered this question. 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @AllieJay124,

It is normal to receive an email thanking you for starting your application, even if you have already completed the application. With the delays in the email system yesterday, some of the emails came through later than the normally would. It sounds like you are in good shape!

Kelby
Southwest Careers