Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Position- Upcoming Interview

AdriSouthwest
Explorer C
Hi,

I received the following email (11 days ago) for an upcoming interview for a flight attendant position but did not receive a secondary email with details, time, date, etc. I have tried to contact Southwest various ways. Can someone please email me directly for a follow up? I do not want to miss the interview and am concerned the other email was accidentally deleted in spam. Thank you. Please see below.

"I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for being so patient throughout our Flight Attendant hiring process. Our Teams understand that the wait isn't always easy as you chase your career dream, but we appreciate you and look forward to connecting with you very soon. 

On an exciting note, I'd like to announce that we are filling Flight Attendant Training Classes two weeks in advance of the class start date. Be sure you take advantage of the time you have now and set yourself up for success. In the meantime, our Careers Team will work to keep you updated and in tune with what's going on in the Southwest Family. 

I know you will do great in your upcoming interview. Remember to be yourself—everyone else is already taken. I'll be cheering you on.

Be safe and take care!

Emie Nguyen
Team Leader, Talent Acquisition"