Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant / Talent Community

CDuFault1970
Explorer C

Good morning! The Talent Community Page has an error on it, and I am not able to provide my information for future reference. Attempting to fill out my profile information, under " STATE " , the State of Rhode Island is missing, therefore I cannot complete and submit myself. Please advise..

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight Attendant / Talent Community

bec102896
Aviator A

That's strange I went to the talent community and notice the same thing. @KelbyTansey are you able to look in to this? 

-Blake

joannaf
Employee
Employee

Hi @CDuFault1970 and @bec102896 , 

I'm happy to jump in and help here! Try this link to join the Talent Community and tag me if you're still having trouble. I'll share the state error with our ATS Team. Thanks so much for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines! 

-Joanna

Joanna F.

CDuFault1970
Explorer C

Good morning. The sites seems to be a bit confusing, at one it seems like my profile is active, then another no information. All I wanted to do is submit my resume to HR for future reference for a Flight Attendant position. Is there a way someone can look this up?

Regards,

Rev. Carl

joannaf
Employee
Employee

Hi @CDuFault1970 - apologies for the delay! If you have signed up for the Talent Community, that means you'll receive alerts when there openings that match your alert criteria. You are not able to submit an application right now because there are no openings. You might find this helpful from our knowledge base: https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-apply-to-be-a-Flight-Attendant/ta-p/10201...

-Joanna

Joanna F.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@CDuFault1970  we’re you able to complete your information on the Talent Community site?

SWA Passenger, Community Champion