Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant and Call Center

ayalafitness87
Explorer C

Hello,

I'm very interested in a career as a flight attendant or to be employed as a customer service agent in call center.

I'm also open to relocate since I'm based in Los Angeles. I have always been very customer orientated and sociable. This would be an amazing opportunity, when one arises. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight Attendant and Call Center

bec102896
Aviator A

Currently Southwest is in a hiring freeze due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I would check out the Southwest careers website and join the talent community that way you can be alerted when a position opens up later on down the road. 

-Blake

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@ayalafitness87  I’m curious about the roles you are interested in applying for since they are very different.

Do you want a career that requires you to be on the go or one that stationary in a call center? What is it you really want to do? 

I get that both positions are customer service driven, but my suggestion to you is to pick the job you are most interested in, and build your career path based on that. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

ayalafitness87
Explorer C

I’m pretty to open to either roles, as I stated. But if I was choose one I would have to pick the one where you are always on the go.  They are both pretty interactive. I would prefer the one where I’m moving around and on my feet. 
thank you for the suggestion. 👍🏼

michaelbarker
Explorer C

I would be also interested to get work as a flight attendent, but as i used to apply on many big giants source but they are not accepting as now due to covid issue and financial losses reasons.                                          my-estub

Is there any more where can i apply?                                      mycoles

Thanks 

dfwskier
Aviator A

After just laying off thousands with even more taking voluntary separation packages, no airline will be hiring soon -- IMO.

When things get better, the airlines will first make offers to those who were impacted as mentioned in the first paragraph.