Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant position 02/05/2018

Explorer C

Hello

I filed for the Flight Attendant position on 02/05/2018 and I have not heard or received any updates about the position. Therefore, please let me know if the posting is still open or has been cancelled

Thanks

Van Lo

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Flight Attendant position 02/05/2018

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

Me too, I have not heard from them since I applied for the ramp agent and nothing calls me yet. The Southwest has gone too far on peoples who are trying applications on the job postition as their adventure hoping to land the jobs there.

As far I am concerned about the airlines job as my passions and it is on my bucket list before I can retires. Fast food and newspaper already on my bucket list.  I was satisfied with two of my previous jobs.

Good luck!

bec102896
Aviator A

@370628

Sorry you haven't received any updates on your application. 

have you checked your careers dashboard? If not I would highly recommend doing that if it still says received submission or under review your still in the running if it says closed complete your no longer being considered for the position. 

hope this helps

Blake 

Explorer C

Thanks the position is still showing submission received since 02/05/2018.

This my first time waiting over 6 months  to heard something back from SW. My understanding is that folks has been selected for Flight Attendant positions and are in training. Also, there has been a new posting after 02/2018. In two more months, it will be a year of me waiting. Thetefore, what us going on?

Thanks

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@370628,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. Took me three months to go through the process before I landed for interview then they dumped ( turned me down) and asked me to continue to look for the postition.

Believe me.