Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant status

Foscaldi
Explorer C
Good afternoon,
I received an email on 5/31/19 asking me if I was still interested in the Flight Attendant position. The email told me to do nothing if I am still interested and that someone would be in touch with me. I wanted to follow-up to make sure I am still being considered for this position. I have since updated my credentials and new address on your new SWA Careers page online and hope my previous status did not get lost in the process. Since I applied in 2/7/18, I have gained experience in the aviation industry; Flight Attendant, Customer Service Ticket Counter and Gate Agent, and Baggage Sevice Agent. I hope you will consider me for an interview shortly. 

If anyone has contact info where I could follow up, I'd greatly appreciate it. Being the squeaky wheel that I am! 

Sincerely, 
Foscaldi 
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flight Attendant status

SWDigits
Aviator A

Most of us in the discussion forums are customers or other job applicants.  I'm a customer but active here and I've seen other posts referencing recent starts to the Flight Attendant interview process (same application date as you).  From what I understand your online job application portal should show your current status and so long as you still see something there then you should still be in the running.

As this is a public forum realize that your full name (as currently posted) is visible to the world.  You can edit your post to remove your name if you want (click the icon gear at the top of your message).

Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA

Foscaldi
Explorer C

SWDigits
Aviator A

Are you using the following link to check your status?

https://flightattendants-southwest.icims.com/

The following page has FAQ, to include information about where to check your application status for different jobs, it's the source of the page provided above: https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA