Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant

Azlina6
Explorer C

I was an X-Crew  for MAS -Malaysia Airlines KLIA.  I resigned at 2013 due to follow my husband back to the US. Been flying for over 15 years with MAS and 5 years with Eagles express Charted Airlines. My last position was Senior Chief International FA. My fleet was B747-All pax, B747-Combi, B777, A300, A330 and B737. I did most of International route such as, US ( New York and LA) , Europe run ( Paris, London, Zurich, Munich, Frankfurt, Amsterdam) Japan run ( Osaka, Fukuoka, Narita/Tokyo) Taiwan, Dubai, Beirut , Australia ( Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin and Perth, South Africa run ( Johannesburg and Cape Town), Buenes Aeres Brazil and All Asian country over the last 15 years

I would like to further my career with Southwest Airlines as I heard the company will have a new destinations to Singapore. ( My hometown). I am really interested to grow with your organization and needed some guide.

Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Flight Attendant

Dahlin50
Explorer B

If I were you, I would apply to SWA right away!  You have experience and you probably have the LUV if you are looking at this company - Good Luck to you!

Azlina6
Explorer C

Hi.. Thanks for your comment. Really appreciate it. 

RetLeo
Explorer A

Southwest flying to Singapore....that's a new destination.  Where did you read that??  I don't think the 800 flys that far, unless they plan on buying new fleet of planes for long haul.  I think the 800 has a range of about 3800 nm.  

Azlina6
Explorer C

Yes.. I heard that they are buying B777 to do long houl flight. They will have a new destination to Singapore soon. Met with Flight ops staff last 2016. I hope it’s genuine news..

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

I can honestly say we've not heard any talk about Singapore around here. We're still looking forward to the announcements for our first flights to Hawaii! @Azlina6 best of luck pursuing a career with Southwest Airlines!

Azlina6
Explorer C

Thanks for your kind wishes Lindsay.. Yes.. Will keep applying if there is an opportunity in future..