Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant application Feb 5. 2018

lmuckey
Explorer C

Good afternoon,

I applied on February 5 at 300pm Herb time. I check on the status quite often.  I am trying to log in today and the careers site has no where to log in. I am not seeing any record of my status. The last status stated "Received submission".  

I clicked on the first job posting to see if I could get in that way and it automatically had me applying for that job so I withdrew from that one and see no others active. Is there a way for anyone in the People Department to check and see if my application is still active.

Thank You

Lisa Muckey

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flight attendant application Feb 5. 2018

Dcp1993
Explorer C

lmuckey
Explorer C

I received an email saying I received a response to my question but there is no text. 

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

@lmuckey wrote:

I received an email saying I received a response to my question but there is no text. 

Hi Lisa.

I can't be positive, but I think the previous post may be written in invisible computer ink.

I'm sorry to hear about the frustration with your Flight Attendant application. However, these forums are mainly for customer-to-customer interaction so I'm not sure anybody can help you with your application question other than directing you to the Southwest Careers website.

For your protection, you will probably want to delete your phone number from your original post. You never know how many lonely guys are out there looking for somebody to call! 🙂