Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant jobs

pohlmann93
Explorer C

Any idea when Southwest will be hiring flight attendants again? I am 28 and interested in making a career change. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flight attendant jobs

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Unfortunately no one here will know that until Southwest posts the job on the careers site. You could keep checking back to the careers site or you can also sign up for the talent community and it will email you when a job you are interested in is posted and taking applications. 

-Blake

PetertheProphet
Adventurer B

The only reason why anyone would choose to be a flight attendant at this time would be to harass customers about wearing masks. Unfortunately for you, I am not aware if Southwest is hiring at this point in time as they have more than enough power trippers on-board. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@PetertheProphet wrote:

The only reason why anyone would choose to be a flight attendant at this time would be to harass customers about wearing masks. Unfortunately for you, I am not aware if Southwest is hiring at this point in time as they have more than enough power trippers on-board. 

No most people that want to become a Flight Attendant do because they want to see the world. If I could become a Flight attendant I would because I love to travel and would love that I'm not at the same desk with the same people everyday it's nice to change to the scenery. 

It seems you just want to complain a lot on here unfortunately no one here can change the policy because this is a customer to customer forum so you would be better off contacting Southwest directly to discuss your concerns.  Contact Customer Relations