Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant position problems

lisaincastleroc
Explorer C

Please I could use someone's help.  I have had my profile and resume ready to go for months re: Flight Attendant position and while I couldn't get into my dashboard initially, I can now do that.  However, it continually says there are no jobs that meet my criteria.  Have I inadvertently put in a criteria that would prevent me from getting to the flight attendant position that became available today?  I have been trying since first thing this morning and would love to succesfully apply today.

Thanks so very much to anyone who can assist me!

Lisa

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flight attendant position problems

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

It took me almost three hours to successfully apply and kept getting the same message. There are so many applicants applying so the site is overwhelmed. Just keep at it and you will eventually get in. PERSEVERANCE 😊❤✈✈✈

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @lisaincastleroc,

Thanks for your interest and perseverance! You can find the flight attendant posting here. Once you click "Apply Now", you will then be prompted to login to your profile. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

lisaincastleroc
Explorer C

Thanks for the advice!  I was actually able to get in through I link like this on you listed, rather than going through my Dashboard.  Whew!  So happy to have that in.  How wonderful that despite major technical problems, I actually had an employee reach out to me with a solution.  Speaks worlds for SWA!