Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Former "Other Airline" Sr. 737MAX PM seeking to Join the Fun Team

Dlinzy
Explorer C

Me and 300+ of my closest constituents were recently told we wouldn't be guaranteed a job once the Max flies again, the worst knee to the stomach you can imagine......

I've always wondered if your environment, sorry SWALife was really different than the other airlines and truly centered around having fun while appreciating everyone's unique ability to provide value. I would greatly appreciate any insight into joining your family, C2C or direct hire bringing the brightest outlook and willingness to share my experiences, while learning how to trust and grow in the worlds best environment.

You guys really don't know how awesome you have it...... Truly...  "Jelly"

Denny

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Former "Other Airline" Sr. 737MAX PM seeking to Join the Fun Team

SWDigits
Aviator A
Denny, are you able to confirm meanings for PM, C2C? Most of the folks in the discussion forums are Southwest customers.

Customer | Home airport DCA

Dlinzy
Explorer C
Solution

Certainly! Contract to Contractor Firm as right to represent,or  Contractor to Hire as my own company on 1099 and Program Manager or Project Manager.  Apologies. 

SWDigits
Aviator A
Thanks for the assist with the acronyms 😉

Most of the participants here in the forums are customers (like me) or aspiring employees (like you). You may have a better response by canvassing your network of program managers outside of these forums. Maybe use something like LinkedIn as a starting point.

Customer | Home airport DCA