Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Freaking Out

jaideow7
Explorer B

Sorry for all the posts. So it looks like I didn't get a welcome packet because that would include my SWA ID and able to set my password. I called and they said they will get back to me. My first day is on Monday. I'm freaking out and don't know what to do. I checked all my emails and nothing. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Freaking Out

vsilva
Explorer C

Hi! Same case with me also. I will be starting already this monday and i didnt receive any welcome packet yet. I tried to email but until now no answer. You mentioned that you called, may i know the number so that i can do that too?

jaideow7
Explorer B

Yes I start Monday as well. I talked to two different people with the number below and I emailed my recruiter as well. No response. They say we have to do these documents that need to be done before we start but how?! Lol. 

number: 

877-792-4792

Galacticship
Explorer B

This is worrying. Did you contact your recruiter?  Imagine we  have the same recruiter im going to seriously be concerned. Im applying for another position though. And Hr when they interviewed me said that they are swamped right now with overwhelming workload. (Okay he didnt say that but if you have been in the people business long enough and are the oldest of 7 you can tell what they mean) lol

jaideow7
Explorer B

Haha hopefully that is it and everything will be taken care of on Monday when I start. Yes I emailed my recruiter. Not sure if they work on the weekends, that’s what someone told me when I called