Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Free flights, a career with Heart, and great benefits!

AlissaJaquish
Employee
Employee

Southwest Marketing Jobs - Now Hiring!.png

Are you looking for a career with Heart? Southwest Airlines is hiring, and we want to meet you! Whether you’re actively searching for a job or passively keeping tabs on opportunities available to you, we want you to know us too. We asked Alissa Jaquish, Senior Manager Organization Planning & Development, to share why she loves her job, the People she works with, and Southwest! We hope her words inspire you and share insight into our Company’s Culture, Values, and goals.

I’m glad to hear a career in the Marketing Department at Southwest Airlines piqued your interest. When you join the Southwest Family, you gain so much more than a job! You gain a career with Heart and many benefits too. Whether you've seen our work in commercials while dreaming up your next adventure, on our website while planning your special trip, or even in the jet bridge as you prepare for wheels up, the work from our Marketing Teams stands for itself. Did you know that the benefits of a career with Southwest go beyond working on innovative and industry-leading campaigns? 

• First, travel benefits—you (plus your designated companion and eligible dependents) can fly free, space available, on any domestic Southwest Airlines flight. If there’s an open seat on a flight, you’re welcome to it!

• Next, is our 401(k) Company match. Southwest is proud to offer one of the most generous 401(k) contributions in the industry. We match 100% of your contribution, up to 9.3% of your salary. Plus, when we profit, you profit! As the first airline to offer a ProfitSharing Plan, we’ve never looked back.

• Lastly, our Culture is one where we embrace new ideas, celebrate accomplishments, and support our People. Even with workplace flexibility models, Southwest encourages building relationships and communities at work. We recently celebrated our 51st birthday and I enjoyed seeing friends in person who I’d only previously met through video chat. Southwest Employees love to have fun and celebrate each other, and the Company, whenever we can!

Our Southwest Family is growing this year, and we’ve devoted part of our careers website to sharing the benefits of a career with Southwest. Visit our Marketers with Heart page to learn more and register to receive updates when new opportunities become available. You can also explore our current opportunities by visiting our Marketing jobs page.

Thank you for considering Southwest as an employer! We hope to receive your application in the near future and meet you too. 

Sincerely, 

Alissa Jaquish

Senior Manager, Organization Planning & Development

*401(k) match contributions are subject to the plan’s vesting schedule.

**ProfitSharing contributions are subject to the plan’s vesting schedule and made at the discretion of the Company.

P.S. Check out other Career Discussions featuring our Marketing Department:

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Free flights, a career with Heart, and great benefits!

domveenine
Adventurer A

Did someone say FREE!? 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @AlissaJaquish! Awesome post! Impressive! Very colorful and well done. If I wasn't so excited and heartfully into the work from home CS&S position I'd look further into this. Also, great information for all positions about the benefits! In a previous life, before I retired, I met some great SWA marketing people in LSS (Leadership Southwest Style). Good luck to you and your team! Have a great day!  💙 ♥️ 💛

r26632

AlissaJaquish
Employee
Employee

Thanks for your note- love that you're "heartfully" enjoying your role!

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Thanks @AlissaJaquish! I'm retired after 24 years at SWA. I so want to come back, it's such a great company.  I'm currently a candidate for CS&S, still waiting for that first interview call. Put in the good word for me? Haha. J/K. Have a great day.

❤️ 💙 💛

r26632