Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Getting closer to successful application

NADOWD
New Arrival

Refresh, refresh, refresh!!! Finally got the ball rolling and it shows that I’ve started the application process on my dashboard! Unfortunately the “complete application” button is not working so back to refreshing!!! 😬

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Getting closer to successful application

Alletias
New Arrival

Hi! I’ve been refreshing for 2 hours and I can even get into the application! How long did it take you to get in?

tracy_thatcher

Congratulations to those of you who are getting this far😊 I FINALLY got to the posting but then it kicks me out...PERSEVERANCE ❤❤❤❤✈✈✈✈

Amici

I have an application started, but it crashes when I click on "continue application". But it does show an application started...so there's that! Smiley Happy-)

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @NADOWD, @Alletias, @tracy_thatcher, @Amici, @amyshirley22, @KeithPitman, @sandrachr2303, and @wrverdugo,

Thanks for your continued patience and perseverance! Your Warrior Spirits are truly shining today. Best of luck throughout the application process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

NADOWD
New Arrival

Thank you Kelby!!!

NADOWD
New Arrival

Kelby I completed the application process and took a screenshot of it saying it was completed. Unfortunately I haven’t got an email confirming that and when I log in, it doesn’t show as one of my submission. Any thoughts???

Herb_W
New Arrival

Hi Nadowd and Kelby!

I also completed the application process, took screen shots saying it was completed.  Also did not update the Profile showing the pending application when i login to Profile.  And no confirming email either.

Hoping the server will update soon.  Positive thoughts 🙂

Herb_W
New Arrival

I meant to say "The Dashboard Past Job Submittals" did not update.... even when the application process was completed.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @NADOWD and @Herb_W,

Because this has been a common question today, we have added some troubleshooting tips in this post. Thanks for your continued interest and your patience!

Kelby
Southwest Careers