Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Getting closer to successful application

NADOWD
Explorer B

Refresh, refresh, refresh!!! Finally got the ball rolling and it shows that I’ve started the application process on my dashboard! Unfortunately the “complete application” button is not working so back to refreshing!!! 😬

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Getting closer to successful application

Alletias
Explorer C

Hi! I’ve been refreshing for 2 hours and I can even get into the application! How long did it take you to get in?

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

Congratulations to those of you who are getting this far😊 I FINALLY got to the posting but then it kicks me out...PERSEVERANCE ❤❤❤❤✈✈✈✈

Amici
Adventurer C

I have an application started, but it crashes when I click on "continue application". But it does show an application started...so there's that! Smiley Happy-)

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @NADOWD, @Alletias, @tracy_thatcher, @Amici, @amyshirley22, @KeithPitman, @sandrachr2303, and @wrverdugo,

Thanks for your continued patience and perseverance! Your Warrior Spirits are truly shining today. Best of luck throughout the application process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

NADOWD
Explorer B

Thank you Kelby!!!

NADOWD
Explorer B

Kelby I completed the application process and took a screenshot of it saying it was completed. Unfortunately I haven’t got an email confirming that and when I log in, it doesn’t show as one of my submission. Any thoughts???

Herb_W
Explorer C

Hi Nadowd and Kelby!

I also completed the application process, took screen shots saying it was completed.  Also did not update the Profile showing the pending application when i login to Profile.  And no confirming email either.

Hoping the server will update soon.  Positive thoughts 🙂

Herb_W
Explorer C

I meant to say "The Dashboard Past Job Submittals" did not update.... even when the application process was completed.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @NADOWD and @Herb_W,

Because this has been a common question today, we have added some troubleshooting tips in this post. Thanks for your continued interest and your patience!

Kelby
Southwest Careers