Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Getting closer to successful application

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

Thank you Kelby😊❤✈

amyshirley22
Explorer C

Thankful for this community as it helps me feel better that I am not the only one getting in!! Good luck everyone!

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

I think I keep getting closer.... description comes up more often... but it will freeze, become unavailable, or tells me it doesn’t recognize my email (although i have already downloaded my resume).... not giving up yet...

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

sandrachr2303
Explorer C

Please check your email because I received one from them:

“you’ve started your job application with southwest”.   and their is a link, unfortunately when you click it......the page is under maintenance...... almost done 😩🤗

sheppard747
Explorer C

The same thing happens to me !!!

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

Don't give up!! I got it submitted. I started at 5:50 a.m. PST waiting and then missed the 9 a.m. CST (7:00 am PST) launching and kept refreshing and opening/closing so many windows on my browers for Southwest. I finally completed it at 9:35 a.m.  The site would crash as I was trying to finish a page on the Application and had to start over. Be patient, make sure you profile is done and resume is posted. Print out the job description and prepare for take off one FA job response flight at a time. Warrior Spirits and LUV for PAX here I come as I am Speech therapist and can't wait to showcase my patience, bubbly personality and excellent customer service my heart for all people especially special needs and to ensure safety to all customers.  Woo HOO!!