Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Has anyone been successful?

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Just curious if anyone has successfully completed their submission? Twice now, I have gotten as far as selecting it from the description page but when i put in my email address, it gives me an “internal server error”.... and the process starts over. Best wishes to all! Keep trying! Looking forward to meeting at least some of you one day!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Has anyone been successful?

NADOWD
Explorer B

I am having the same issue. I get to the actual posting and click on it, then it crashes. I also have been unable to log in to my dashboard due to the link not responding

Lissymarie
Explorer C

Nooo me too 😞 We are all so close!

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

Same here. Once I get to actual posting and click on it it crashes😕. I'm home ALL DAY TODAY and will get through.😊😊😊❤❤❤❤✈✈✈✈✈

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @NADOWD, @Tlindblade, @Nasiche1029, @Lissymarie, @KimVanderKley, @charspenc83, @rkadlec,

Thank you for demonstrating your Warrior Spirit today!  With the overwhelming amount of interest we had in the external Flight Attendant posting this morning, we're having a bit of turbulence with the application site.  Thanks again for your patience and you can find the latest updates here.  

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

rkadlec
Explorer B

Thank you.  I have had sucess.  I am so excited!

Nasiche1029
Explorer B

Same plane as you, I keep going back in and that is as far as I have gotten. Staying hopeful!

application in by @kelchrisjohnson

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@KeithPitman

It can be a really great thing for a class to have a challege to overcome.. I hope to meet many of the folks too..

This is what I have reviewed on the community thus far

Re: Application complete

@kelchrisjohnson   Thank you for sharing -- the is great news... and good inquiry on how to follow up... I do not know the process. Given my experience on the community I am sure one of the SWA e... See more...
@kelchrisjohnson   Thank you for sharing -- the is great news... and good inquiry on how to follow up... I do not know the process. Given my experience on the community I am sure one of the SWA employee moderators will post a process to check applications..   My profile is complete --- no application get ... I'll get on the next open seat...sometime -- smiles

@16fseataFFBK

Tlindblade
Explorer B

Wow! It is good to know that I am not the only one having issues! The same thing happened to me and I have been trying to reload the page ever since. We just need to keep trying and we will get there soon! 

charspenc83
Explorer C

has anyone got through yet?