Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Has anyone been successful?

darrylcollins20
Explorer C

I was finally able to get thru, and applied. Did anyone have to take assessments. I saw that tab but wasn't asked to take any?

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

I successfully applied too but didn't see a tab for assessments. Is that a bad thing?😕

Tracy Thatcher ❤❤❤✈✈✈

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @darrylcollins20 and @tracy_thatcher,

No worries -- We do not use assessments (as mentioned in the application form) for Flight Attendant applications. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

juniper
Explorer C

Yes! I finally got in just a bit ago and was able to successfully complete my application for flight attendant. Once you get into Southwest careers be sure to be VERY patient. The system is VERY slow (likely because there are SOOO many of us trying to get in). As you go through the application process, do not hit submit buttons more than once. I literally waited over a minute for it to process some of my answers. Good luck to everyone! Patience is key!

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Just keep refreshing! I thought I was losing my mind, and I've been glued to the computer since midnight just waiting for the position to go up. After getting a few tabs done, I got a message on the screen saying "Thank you for your submission!" If this happens to you, that's not the end! Go back into the careers portal and right there on your dash will be your incomplete application. 

Don't get discouraged! Just keep refreshing and it'll come through eventually. I finished mine about an hour ago after many of the site crashes that you're experiencing. 

zmbbwe5
Explorer C

I was only able to see the job posting on my cell phone and apply from there! Try your mobile phone!