Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hawaii hiring event/OGG

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

Hi Sandy,   I was so curious to know if you went to be able to compare lol.  I did go today 

about the time they started at 11am.  I think I did good and recruiter was very nice but no on the spot offer.  I have no idea if anybody received on the spot offer though.  Would love to have known but it’s all good.  Recruiter said they have been traveling a lot lately so it may take a week but she was headed home and would be working over weekend.  She said they would let me know for sure yea or nah.  I was nervous for sure since out of the interview process for a very long time but I think I did good and am hopeful for good news.    There was probably only about 20 or so people there when I was there.

sandysarm
Explorer A

TracyKOGG,

I know I really wish I could share my experience with you if I had a chance to go.

However, SWA is really great on social media.  I took a chance on facebook and messaged them that I missed my chance at HNL Hiring Event.  If they could share with me any information or feed that shed light on the process since I did not make the hiring event.  SWA Brytani, asked for my full name and the position I had applied for and/or interest that she could pass along my information to a Talent Acquisition. 

For right now, I going to stay hopeful and be patient.  Maybe not now but in my heart I'll get there.  I am so determined!!! SWA in so many ways is amazing company 💙❤️💛.

I sending you so much prayers, love and light and positive juju 🙏💙❤️💛🌟

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

Sandy , so nice to hear you received such a quick response from swa.   Just a testament to their great service and commitment also to employees or in this case future employees. I am sending  you good vibes and luck as well.  I know I was so nervous when out of the interview process for so long but the recruiter was so nice.  I know I may not have said all, that I wanted to say but it was a positive experience and I did smile a lot so I am hopeful  😊🙏

sandysarm
Explorer A

Hi TracyKOGG, any good news for you yet.

I got a response from a Talent Acquisition saying that they're Team are beginning to review application for Candidates that weren't at the event. 🤞🤞🤞

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

Hi there @sandysarm 

I got my cjo offer this afternoon 🙌💃 woohoo I was so excited.  I’m now waiting next steps of drug test and fingerprints instructions.   

im so glad they have reached out to you, good luck to you 🤞🤞

JennT
Explorer B

@TracyKOGG Hi Tracy. Congrats on your CJO, I am on another island and have not yet heard anything. Were you able to login to workday? When I do, it says I do not have any applications, but I did receive an email saying that my application was received. I seethere are some on the forums that some had a similar issue, but wanted to see if you did too. 

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

@JennT

thank you,  yes I am able to log in , shows my app in progress with my tasks completed so far 

Good luck to you 🤞

Jaydeeeee93
Explorer C

Hi TracyKOGG!

Congratulations to you! I am also in the same boat. I just finished my employment screening and just waiting for a recruiter to contact me as what to do next. I’m so excited and scared at the same time. I really don’t know what to expect. LOL. 

Congrats again! 

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

Hi there Jaydeeeee93,

Congrats to you as well,  so are you here on Maui?  CSA or ramp?  I haven’t started my employment screening yet still waiting so I was curious.  I reached out to recruiter on Tues to check but she said they hadn’t started me yet but shouldn’t be long before I started seeing emails.  I’m so excited!! And nervous lol.

Jaydeeeee93
Explorer C

TracyKOGG,

Thank youu! I’m in Oahu and I’ll be a CSA too. Hopefully you start your employment screening soon.. been reading the hiring process lately and it looks like it’ll take some time before we do the training. And speaking of training, I’m starting to memorize cities/airports now. LOL let’s keep in touch! 🙂