Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hawaii jobs

Shaw20
Explorer C

Hi I was just wondering when there will be job openings to apply, because I'm very interested in joining the Southwest team as a Ramp Agent.  I tried signing up to job alerts but I couldn't find it in the link that was provided in a previous discussion.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hawaii jobs

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Shaw20,

Thanks for your interest in working with us! We do not yet have a date that we will be posting any Hawaii roles, but once we do have any of those roles available we will be posting it here. We also recommend you keeping an eye on our Careers site and joining our Talent Community.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

paulsai69
Explorer C

hello I was wondering when southwest is going to start taking job applications. I am really interested in applying for a skycap porter position. I'vebeen a skycap porter for ten years

808chasvon
Explorer C

Aloha Kelby,

Would you be so kind to forward my email to a level that can use a Labor Department Manager once Southwest is in Hawaii?  I am recently retired and have a background in staffing, personnel, management, program delivery, budgeting, compliance, and customer service.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hey @Shaw20 

There's a role posted in Maui right now. You can check it out here: https://careers.southwestair.com/job/29000/Ramp-Agent

Kelby
Southwest Careers