Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hawaii

Macarhur001
Explorer C

Hii how are you ? I had in interview with southwest airlines its be 2 weeks waiting if I get the job or not , and I haven't received any email yet from them to let me me know if I got the job or not

Macarhur001
Explorer C

It was for Ramp agent at Denver Colorado 

Gail_apana
Explorer C

Please send me information for flight attendants. Im a hard worker and would love to be your team as a flight attendant.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Gail_apana,

Thanks for your interest in Southwest! You can find out more about all of our Inflight positions here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Macarhur001
Explorer C

Hiii!I have a question if u had an interview with southwest airlines and they never reply or send u an email that mean you dint get approved for the job ? It's been 2 weeks I did the interview

kgatdula
Adventurer B

Patience is the solution for this problem .. if you didn't get hired they will also let you know .. there's just been a lot of people getting hired lately ..

Hawaii

DALHNLGIRL
Explorer C

Aloha,

Will Southwest Airlines be hiring their own employees to work in Hawaii or Contractors.  I am  crewmember with Jetblue Airways at DFW Airport and a retiree from Delta Airlines. My husband and I will be relocating to Honolulu as soon as we put our home on the market in March. Our goal is to be in Hawaii by May and have already started making arrangments ship our cars and furniture. I would love an opportunity to be a part of Southwest Airlines.

Hawaii

DALHNLGIRL
Explorer C

Aloha,

Will Southwest Airlines be hiring their own employees to work in Hawaii or Contractors.  I am  crewmember with Jetblue Airways at DFW Airport and a retiree from Delta Airlines. My husband and I will be relocating to Honolulu as soon as we put our home on the market in March. Our goal is to be in Hawaii by May and have already started making arrangments ship our cars and furniture. I would love an opportunity to be a part of Southwest Airlines.

kgatdula
Adventurer B

Southwest Airlines have their own employees in Hawaii .. I myself is an employee of SWA here in HNL station .. I work in the ramp .. just look at our Job Hiring page   (https://careers.southwestair.com/ ) and I heard that they will be hiring more people next year .. just watch out for that ..