Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hawaii

angel808
Explorer C

Aloha!

Will you be hiring for positions in Honolulu?

Date, time and where to apply please

Thank you / Mahalo

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Hawaii

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Aloha @angel808!

We are not hiring for Hawaii just yet and our routes have yet to be announced, but you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop or by clicking here on a mobile device. I also recommend keeping an eye on our Careers site at www.southwest.com/careers. Thanks for your interest in joining our Team!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Nateige
Explorer C

Really excited about your guys annoucement on come to Hawai'i 

Been checking weekly for job postings. Hopefully soon?

i Will be applying..& hopefully land a job with you guys, ALOHA!! 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Nateige @Aloha808 @Mauirichie @Steveaw1974 ,

There's a Ramp Agent position posted in Maui right now. You can check it out here: https://careers.southwestair.com/job/29000/Ramp-Agent

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Aloha808
Explorer C

Aloha!  Do you no when you guys will be hiring

Randall1963
Explorer C

Aloha,

Do you know when Southwest Airlines might be hiring in Kona Hawaii. Is there a way I can be alerted when this takes place. Mahalo

bec102896
Aviator A

@Randall1963

At this time southwest has not started hiring for Hawaii just yet but as @KelbyTansey said I would check out the careers page and set up a profile so you can be notified of future job openings.

hope this helps 

Blake 

Mauirichie
Explorer C

Will you have jobs available on Maui? 

Steveaw1974
Explorer C

ALOHA!

Is there a LinkedIn or Indeed way to pre-post our resume? Or a way to be notified when you do start hiring? VERY EXCITED! 

MAHALO,

Steve

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Aloha @Steveaw1974,

Thank you for your interest in joining our Team! All Candidates must apply for an open role through our Careers site, careers.southwestair.com. Due to this, Candidates cannot "pre-post" resumes on other sites. However, you can sign up for job alerts by clicking on any job description page here. We hope to see your application in the near future!

Kelby
Southwest Careers