Explorer C

When will you be hiring in Hawaii?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Hawaii

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Dayne,

Thanks for your interest in a Career with Southwest! We have not yet announced this information. When we do, we will be posting an update here on Community.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Dayne
Explorer C

Will I have to keep checking the community board or will I get a message as to when the hiring process will start?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Dayne,

You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

zackfonoimoana
Explorer C

Aloha Kelby, 

I am wanting to know how I can pursue a career with Southwest Airlines in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Aloha,

I have signed up to recieve your newest job notifications by e-mail on your facebook page.

Is there anything else I can do??

Thank You for reading and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Mahalo Nui

I posted this back in May and haven't recieved any response...

Aloha and Hello Southwest!        I am currently an employee at the Honolulu International Airpot on the island of Oahu. I am certain I would like to pursue a carreer with Southwest Airlines and I believe I have a lot to offer your family of hard working employees. I would really appreciate if I could get in contact with a recruitment officer or speak with one of your staff about any employment casting calls I am ready for interviewing and on-boarding! Mahalo and Thank You so much for reading , Please feel free to call or e-mail in regards to my questions.    

Zachary Fonoimoana
zsf@hawaii.edu
(808)462-3068

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@zackfonoimoana wrote:

I posted this back in May and haven't recieved any response...

Aloha and Hello Southwest!        I am currently an employee at the Honolulu International Airpot on the island of Oahu. I am certain I would like to pursue a carreer with Southwest Airlines and I believe I have a lot to offer your family of hard working employees. I would really appreciate if I could get in contact with a recruitment officer or speak with one of your staff about any employment casting calls I am ready for interviewing and on-boarding! Mahalo and Thank You so much for reading , Please feel free to call or e-mail in regards to my questions.    

Zachary Fonoimoana

Hi Zachary,

Southwest receives so many requests from interested candidates that they only accept applications for jobs that are posted on the Southwest Jobs page. Your best option is to go to the Southwest Careers page (https://careers.southwestair.com/), scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Join Talent community button. You can enter your personal information and upload your resume there.

While Southwest has no jobs in Hawaii posted right now, they did post the HNL Station Manager position last month. Once the station manager is hired, it's likely that the other available positions in Hawaii will begin posting. Keep checking the Southwest Jobs page as often as possible (several times a day if you can) because once the jobs start posting, they are going to fill up fast with interested candidates. It's best to be one of the first candidates to apply for a Southwest position.

Good luck to you!

MRELAYOSTAR
Explorer C

Hi Kelby,

I work for the main newspaper here in Hawaii. Are you able to get me a name and email of the person I shoudl contact in regards to recruiting? I think we may be able ot help you with your staffing needs. Please let me know.

Thanks!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @MRELAYOSTAR,

Thank you for reaching out! You can contact swamedia@wnco.com.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

sueannebersola
Explorer C

Do you have any updates on the job opening for Hawaii?