Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hello❤️🌻❤️🌻

quinnlyon623
Explorer C

I am confused. I got a thank you but no thank you... however my profile status says under review. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hello❤️🌻❤️🌻

bec102896
Aviator A

“Under review” means your application was received and someone from Southwest is looking over your application. Keep watching your email in case a recruiter reaches out. If the status says “closed/ complete” then that would mean the position was filled or unfortunately you were not selected to move forward in the hiring process. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

Re: Hello❤️🌻❤️🌻

quinnlyon623
Explorer C

I appreciate your reply Blake;-), but I want to make sure I understand? Even though I got a thank you but no thank you letter a recruiter would still contact me?

I did have contact with a recruiter. The recruiter instructed me to update my resume and to resend it. A week later when I was seconds away from sending it, I got the Thank you but no thank you letter. I took this as a learning scenario to not wait so long when given a chance to perfect something that could have potentially moved me the next level. Now, all that being said my update status still says under review. Am I still a potential candidate?

Either way, I know I love Southwest, and I will apply again next time.