Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Help!

myrick
Explorer C

I applied for the flight attendant position on 4/26.  My dashboard states that I with drew my application.  I didn't with draw.  How can I update my status?  Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help!

About2be
Frequent Flyer B
Solution

I don't know if this will help, and it is not an immediate fix but...

When I withdrew from a "ground ops" position I received an email afterwards asking me why I didn't complete the process? I'm guessing you didn't get any notification afterwards? ...But keep a look out for any email that will ask you why you withdrew, even though you didn't. There was a signature on that email I don't remember. There is a local number Dallas phone # for the corporate offices you can Google and try to reach the person that emailed you back. 

I'm sorry that is all I think of 😒. FA posting are hard to come by so I can see why you would be disappointed. I know when screenings are are done if certain qualifications aren't meant they just stop the process there, reflected in dashboard as "closed complete", not "candidate withdrew". 1 good thing is you won't have to wait to the allotted time to re- apply. 

Try searching in this community to see if someone else had the issue and found an resolution. 

Re: Help!

myrick
Explorer C

Thank you for your help❤️