Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

HireGenics via Talentnet

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

Hi SWA Community -

Anyone able to get jobs to show for SWA via HireGenics from Talentnet link in the last 30 days?  If so what position and what date?

Anyone know if this is how SWA will fill the positions for the new destinations announced this week?

With Luv,

Kimberly Kay VanderKley

Make it a great day!

@16fseataFFBK
5 REPLIES 5

Re: HireGenics via Talentnet

joannaf
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @KimVanderKley

Thanks so much for your interest in working with Southwest Airlines! 

Hiregenics has followed Southwest’s lead over the last year and has not been advertising contract positions. TalentNet only shows active jobs – so there is no way to go back and search “past” roles. Within the last 30 days, only 1 contract position with Hiregenics supporting Southwest has been posted on TalentNet. This role is currently active and is a contract Station Administrator role at DEN.

At this time, it is not our plan to utilize Hiregenics contractors to support the new SWA Station openings. However, I would also encourage you to search for jobs at www.careers.southwestair.com and/or join our Talent Community.

Hope this helps answer your question! 

Sincerely, 

Joanna F. 

Employee

Joanna F.

joannaf
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Lindawhite001 

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines! The best place to start your career search is https://careers.southwestair.com/ where you can search for available opportunities and submit your resume to positions that you are interested in and are qualified for.  If there are no current positions that peak your interest you can join our Talent Community!

Additionally, to learn more about our application process you can check out this Knowledge Base article. 

To learn more about contract opportunities visit our Temporary and contract opportunities page on our Careers site! 

Hope this helps and good luck to you in job search! 

Sincerely, 

Joanna F. 

Employee

Joanna F.

joannaf
Employee
Employee

Hello, @Lindawhite001 - I was reviewing and noticed I missed that you had shared your resume. I did remove it from the thread as we want to help protect your privacy and that of others. For more information, you can review our Community guidelines here

Joanna F.

MonicaEberz
Explorer C

Hi @joannaf 

I am very interested in working for Southwest Airlines and would like to explore temporary and contract positions in addition to direct apply.  How often do you use HireGenics for filling positions?

What is TalentNet? Do you have a link for any SWA jobs that might be posted there? I didn't see any SWA jobs posted on the HireGenics website.

I filled out the registration form (on this page: https://careers.southwestair.com/temporaryjobs ) to be notified of any contract jobs, but that was in September or October and I haven't received any notifications.  I'm not sure if my registration didn't work or if there are just not that many SWA contract positions. (I believe I put Austin, TX as my city, so that may get even less?)

Is it possible to put more than one city that you are interested in on that form?  How would I edit it?

Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

Monica

MonicaEberz
Explorer C

I am adding to this so that I could click the "email me when someone replies" button.