Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring Flight Attendants for 2019

AaliyahS788
Explorer C

When will southwest open their hiring window for flight attendants 2019? 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hiring Flight Attendants for 2019

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@AaliyahS788 

It's currently unknown when Southwest will hire more FAs. the best thing to do is keep watching the careers website and you can also sign up for email alerts there as well. I'm sure there will also be some discussion about it here when that time does come so you can always keep watching the discussion forum's here on the community.  

-Blake 

Jlcox
Explorer A

Good morning, 

Praying all is having a fantastic day. I applied last year in February, do you know if they are still pulling applications from then? I am still patiently hoping 🙏🏾🙏🏾and  waiting. I have not received any emails stating otherwise. I have a friend who is currently a SW Flight Attendant. She has another friend who applied during the same time as I did and they just received a call for a F2F last month. 🤞🏾🤞🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

Thank you

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Jlcox,

If you have not yet received communication regarding your February 2018 application, then you do still have an active application for the Flight Attendant role. Our Recruiters are still hard at work going through all the applications received during that period. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Jlcox
Explorer A

Thank you so much Kelby for the information. Hearing that my application is possibly still active is like music 🎶 to my ears.😁😍 I did hear from a friend who is a current SWA FA that another one of her friends recently received a call from her application submitted February 2018. I know that it will all come together in God’s timing.🙏🏾🙏🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾 Thank you again 

Ramp agent position

Danielgordons
Explorer C

I recently applied to a ramp agent position REQ2019-30124. I was notified on the 10th that I would receive another email to set up an over the phone interview. It's approaching two weeks since then & I have not heard anything . 

Katriceb
Explorer C

Hi guys I would like to know if southwest hiring for FA I just signed up if anyone knows please let me know it’s rare thank you