Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring Process- ramp agent

j-washii
Explorer C

I was given a CGO on January 10 after a panel interview. I did my drug test and fingerprints on the 20th but never received a confirmation that was received or completed, should I be worried? I have been having trouble contacting my recruiter to get an update and I saw that others received a confirmation after a week of it being completed.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Hiring Process- ramp agent

LandonWilliams
Explorer C

I'm in the same boat as you, got my CJO on the 10th. Then, had my drug test and fingerprints done on, I believe, the 20th. I checked my dashboard, and my status is under review, last updated January 31st.

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

I know it took me awhile back in August before I heard back, maybe 2-3 weeks. Right now I know we are on a hiring frenzy and have been since I was hired on in August. I would email your recruiter if you don't hear anything in the 2-3 weeks. Did you get a USPS background check emailed to you also? 

j-washii
Explorer C

I have not received anything from USPS yet. Just the emails about fingerprints at a ups store and the drug test in the same day. Finished them on the 20th.  Haven't heard or gotten anything since then. I did see others say it was a long process but I guess I'm getting a bit nervous. I've emailed my recruiter twice. Don't want to bother too much.

j-washii
Explorer C

Have you received anything from USPS or did you receive a confirmation that your drug test and fingerprints were completed? 

LandonWilliams
Explorer C

Nothing from USPS, nor any confirmation about my drug test and prints. 

Lserna
Explorer A

I did not receive a confirmation. However after a week or two a received an email that my background check has cleared and someone will contact me. Someone called me the next day 

Fluker96
Explorer B

I have the exact dates for my offer and when I did my fingerprints and drug test.  Are you going to DCA airport by chance?

Lserna
Explorer A

I just got my start date today but no Information on it they said that PHX will be calling or emailing me in the next few days with further info 

LandonWilliams
Explorer C

Did you get your start date through email or over the phone?