Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hiring for flight attendants

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Abryan17

You can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We are looking forward to seeing your application the next time this position is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

kabrica75
Explorer C

I would greatly appreciate any information on how I could become a Southwest flight Attendant, I am currently a Project Manager for a transportation company, buy would like a career change and be able to meet new people any information is greatly appreciated. 

franktravel
Aviator B

You can sign up for alerts here.

https://tinyurl.com/yd33yhzg

Melissalg
Explorer C

I’m really interested in becoming a flight attendant and wanted to inquire on the requirements and how to apply for this position. As well as the training program.

franktravel
Aviator B

You can find some answers here https://tinyurl.com/ybe6q9t8

Jaylane
Explorer C

Hello,

MIy name is lajaya and i am interested as well in becoming a flight attendant.

gypsiedeb
Explorer C

Hi!  I am at a great point in my life to start a career as a flight attendant!  Is there such a thing as being too old?  My children are grown and I am divorced so I am free to travel anytime, anywhere!  I would love to work for and have the stability of Southwest Airlines.    I understand it is very competitive, can you give me some tips?

Thanks,

Deb

tannwalk
Explorer C

Hello

I would Love the opportunity to work for Southwest Airlines as a flight attendant ! My sister-in-law retired from Southwest and loved her job and the great people there. I am signing up for email alerts for job openings.  

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @gypsiedeb,

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in joining our Team! There is no such thing as too old! Our  basic qualifications for the positions are as follows:

• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
  • Must be at least 20 years of age.
  • Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.

On your resume, we want to see your most recent work experience and highlights of any relevant experience or skills you have to the position. As is the case with all of our positions, a career as a Flight Attendant at Southwest Airlines requires a Warrior Spirit, Servant's Heart and a Fun-LUVing Attitude. We hope to see your application the next time this opportunity is available.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

kandistark
Explorer C

Hi, can you help me apply for a flight attendant position or in flight operations, whichever is the correct terminology ... I can't ever find any job listings. #help