Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring for flight attendants

JENNEYC2017
Explorer C

My name is Charles and I love to travel and I'd love to become a Southwest Flight Attendant. If there is a hiring event or an opening please message me. I'm willing to relocate.

Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hiring for flight attendants

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @JENNEYC2017,

We are thrilled to hear of your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! You can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time this position is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Byefelicia44
Explorer C

A2353CC8-D423-42B1-BA60-E173DC5743E7.jpeg

497BB73E-EDDF-42FB-81C2-D0201CAE69DE.jpeg

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @JENNEYC2017,

You can find the most recent information about Flight Attendant hiring here. Good news! We will be accepting applications for this role on February 5th! Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

kmlipinski
Adventurer C

I can't wait to submit my application. I am going to think positive , so my question is, how soon after Feb 5th will SWA begin interviews? 

Regards,

Kathy

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @kmlipinski,

We can't wait to receive your application! Since we typically see a significant amount of interest in this role, the answer to your question can vary greatly -- from just few weeks to over a year. You can find more information about the process and what to expect in the "Interview Information" section of our FAQs here. We wish you the best of luck in your application process, and are thinking positive thoughts right along with you!

Kelby
Southwest Careers