Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring for flight attendants:

vneville
Explorer C

Hello, I am writing because I was approched by a flight attendant while working at Bed Bath Beyond recently. She said I possessed excellent Customer Services skills and that I should apply to Southwest. I expressed I love to travel, I have been to 17 countries and traveled throughout the U.S but would appreciate any tips that would give me a leg up if given the opportunity to interview. I was wondering when the hiring process for attendants might start in 2018? Also what are the requirments?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hiring for flight attendants:

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

Any date yet.?

@16fseataFFBK

Givemewingspls1
Explorer C

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @vneville, @KimVanderKley, @Givemewingspls1, and @mikesavage7,

We are thrilled that you are interested in applying to become a Flight Attendant with us! You can find the answers to your questions here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

OliviaPoppy
Explorer C

Hi,

I was wondering if Southwest will be hiring any more flight attendants any time soon.

mikesavage7
Explorer C

I am a 63 year old guy and am in great physical shape and would love to become a flight attendant.  But when I go the the jobs website, I can't find out any info about applying.  Is it sort of top secret?  I would love to join the team.  I am a career accountant but would love to change my course and help people.

I know this doesn't answer your question but I can't figure out how to contact anyone at the company.