Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hiring for flight attendants

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @kari_salvatore and @Jaylane,

Thanks for you both for your interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with us! You can find the requirements above in @ChristinaAyala 's post and you can find information about applying on February 5th here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hello @courtmichell3@ssljacks@MJBWife@jswardkc@inspiredblyfe@Breaton@mikebenton@angel11@kandistark, and @irwinj4,

Since you have previously participated in this thread and expressed interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with us, we wanted to share our good news with you! We will be opening our Flight Attendant position for applications on February 5th. You can find more information here. We hope to see your application when the position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hello @Jgil01@ReginaW@Tonibalony@AlexisL117@Faith396@Lulu3166@rea_music@zoli70@gypsiedeb@Abryan17,

Since you have previously participated in this thread and expressed interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with us, we wanted to share our good news with you! We will be opening our Flight Attendant position for applications on February 5th. You can find more information here. We hope to see your application when the position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hello @kabrica75@ancampo @amsutherland@Melissalg@Jnajee98@tannwalk, and @marissaness,

Since you have previously participated in this thread and expressed interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with us, we wanted to share our good news with you! We will be opening our Flight Attendant position for applications on February 5th. You can find more information here. We hope to see your application when the position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Torih518
Explorer C

can you please share what the starting salary is for FA’s? Thank you for your help!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Torih518,

You can find the answer to your question (and many others!) in our FAQs. Thanks for your continued interest!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Lulu3166
Explorer C

Hi good morning and thanks for touching base in sharing the news however I applied and am excited and patienly awaiting a positive response from you guys soon, am keeping faith and prayers.

srmiles
Explorer C

Hello, 

Do you know what time the position for a flight attendant will post? 

treazzz
Explorer A

Will there be another round opening up soon? I've missed the February '18 round.  Thanks

erricka1
Explorer C

Hi, I'm super interested in applying for a flight attendant position with Southwest.  Where do I find the application online and what else will I need to have besides my resume?  Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!!