Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hiring for flight attendants

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @kandistark,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting applications for this role. To receive job alerts via email, sign up at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop or click here on a mobile device. We also recommend keeping an eye on southwest.com/careers, where all of our open positions are listed. We look forward to seeing your application the next time our Flight Attendant position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

rea_music
Explorer C

What is the subject I should select to get notifications for flight attendant postings?

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

Did you gat a response...?  It seems unclear for which alert.....

@16fseataFFBK

zoli70
Explorer C

Hello Kelby!

I'm zoltan and just recently Joined to the community! Im so thankful that i have an opportunity to join and also apply for the Flight Attendant position.I did my homework and also created an alert just i dont know do i need send my resume somewhere else also?Can you receive resume?I'm so eagre for this wonderful career,please help me what else i can do.

Sincerely

Zoltan

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @zoli70,

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in joining our Team! You can create a profile and attach your resume at southwest.com/careers. By creating a profile, you will be ready to submit an application when an opportunity you are interested in is posted. Best of luck throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

ancampo
Explorer C

Hi I'm a graduating student this year and I'm really willing to be a flight attendant, can you help me out on how to start as a Flight Attendant here at Southwest Airlines. Hoping to fly with you soon.

GayleLynne
Explorer C
Solution

Hi there...after raising my daughters and working as an Executive Assistant for 18 years I'm ready to pursue my dream career as a flight attendant! yay! I have a question that i have received many answers on and all answers have been different...I have a small finger tattoo on the inside of my left middle finger that can be covered by any means necessary, it's so small co-workers that I have worked with for  years have not even noticed until i point it out. Will this immediately disqualify me from applying as a FA? I hope not as I'm ready to fly!! Thank you!! gayle

Breaton
Explorer C
Solution

Thank you so much for posting this question. I've been curious about the same thing for quite some time. I'm currently in the process of relocating to the Denver area and have been dreaming about getting a job with Southwest. 

Lulu3166
Explorer C

Hi everyone a pleasant happy holidays to each and eveyone of you at southwest airlines, firstly i would like to say how much i admire your company, and staff, everyone is so warm and friendly and that'  just a few words i can briefly use to discribe the type of  excitment southwest as a company and a brand carries.

I would love to be apart of such a friendly and warm atmosphere, my eyes are set on southwest and am awaiting the next posting for a flight attendant posiion see you soon🤗🤗🤗🤗 keeping it positve.....

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Lulu3166,

We are so delighted to hear about your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! Thank you for the kind words and well wishes. We hope to see your application the next time this position is open! Keep an eye on our website southwest.com/careers, as our positions do change frequently. 

Happy Holidays,

Kelby
Southwest Careers