Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring process ramp agent

Chriscarr08
Explorer C

I received my CJO after interview on May 11, 2022

On the 16th, I did my drug screening and fingerprint. Waiting for my next call to action. I'm in Charleston SC. I'm surprised how quickly and efficiently things have been thus far. I wish there was a personalized dashboard for me and a check list. Seems hard to gauge perspective training dates in Dallas. Gonna keep my head up and hope for the best!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Hiring process ramp agent

Ab2687
Explorer A
Solution

I will be going to Charleston. Got the offer on 4/19 a and my start date is 6/20. My background a d prints came back on 5/5 of 5/6 and was sent my start date on 5/15.

Chriscarr08
Explorer C

Great! You will be working in Charleston? 

Ab2687
Explorer A

Yea

Chriscarr08
Explorer C

Update: Start date is on 6/27/22

jmalloy
Adventurer A

Congrats and welcome aboard! More than likely, your emails from SWA will get quiet. Just gotta be patient and you will probably receive instructions about your first day right before you start. For me, it was all computer based training the first week, then two weeks OJT, then Dallas for a week, the two more weeks OJT before I got signed off by my instructor. Hope that info helps.

leosneli
Explorer C

Hello everyone! I got a job offer on July 18 and I still don't receive any information to do my fingerprint & Drug test. I'm a little worried because I don't know if this takes so long or if something happens with the hiring process?.

danielvest00
Adventurer C

Is the Charleston station needing employees? I've just relocated back to Charleston and would love to join the team.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Do a search on the Careers page based on location. It’ll show you all available postings, if any. Good luck!