Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring process

Teralynrucker
Explorer C

So I recently did a hiring event, I did the drug test, fingerprinting and background check all in the same day. Even did all of the email offers. Now I guess I’m waiting for all of the testing to go through but I’m confused on does that mean I got the job? Never went through a hiring process so I’m a bit confused. 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Hiring process

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

If you got this far, then I think, yes. 🤔 I'm not sure how the hiring events work tho. 

Teralynrucker
Explorer C

At the hiring event they had me to do the contingent job offer emails and all of the testing then after that I wasn’t sure if that meant I got the job lol or how long the hiring process will be for CSA.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Then, yes! Welcome to the fam! As long as everything else goes through, you're golden. 😀 

Victoria20
Explorer C

Hi, pls can I be a flight attendant and be a university student at the same time

Ksmitb82
Adventurer B

First off congratulations I would most definitely say the job is yours!!!! May I ask what position?

Teralynrucker
Explorer C

CSA

Teralynrucker
Explorer C

Everything cleared! Now I’m waiting on my start date😁 I hope it doesn’t take forever. 

Ksmitb82
Adventurer B

@Teralynrucker wrote:

Everything cleared! Now I’m waiting on my start date😁 I hope it doesn’t take forever. 

Background check and everything is complete ??? Did you interview in Dallas? I’m in the process for customer relations rep 

Teralynrucker
Explorer C

Yup everything is cleared and I got my start date today 😁 

I went through a hiring event in California