@Teralynrucker wrote:

Yup everything is cleared and I got my start date today 😁 

I went through a hiring event in California 

WOW CONGRATULATIONS THAT WAS QUICK!!!

Re: Hiring process

sandysarm
Explorer A

Aloha 🌺,

I applied online and got an email response back with an Hiring Event date. What can I expect during the hiring events? For example will have to redo my application again?

Mahalo,

Sandy 

kgatdula
Adventurer B

What position are you applying for and what station?.

sandysarm
Explorer A

Aloha kgatdula 🌺,

I'm on the island of Oahu, Hawaii applying for Customer Service Agent.  I'd be interested in Customer Service & Support (Remote) but didn't see anything listed.

I did receive an email for a in person Hire Event since they received my online application.  However, as of this morning I received a change to Online Event.  I did complete my registration and confirmed my email address.

If anyone would like share their experience online and/or in person process Hawaii?

Mahalo,

Sandy 🍍

kgatdula
Adventurer B

I am also from Oahu, Hawaii and currently in the process of getting my SIDA badge and I will be starting on the 31st of October. I will be working in the ramp and as for the CSA position I don't know what the hiring process will be and I think it should be the same thing as any other airport positions for SWA.

kgatdula
Adventurer B

Did they send you an email yet on when you wanted to get interviewed?. they will give you a set of dates and time on when you wanted to get interviewed.

sandysarm
Explorer A

Hi kgatdula,

Congratulations, on the joining the Southwest Ohana 👏👏👏

I hope to get in too.

Thus far not yet on receiving a set schedule time for an interview. Today Southwest airlines sent me an update from In Person Hire Event to Online Hire Event. I'm patiently awaiting the next step. 🤞

kgatdula
Adventurer B

Thank you .. For your situation I actually don't know what the process is .. I applied on the careers website of SWA .. after applying for the position 10 minutes later I got an invitation to have a virtual interview and after getting interviewed I got a CJO.  you guys might get the schedule for the interview before the hiring event arrives ..