Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring process

AaronLepupa
Explorer C

I completed the employee screening process on Nov 8th and did not get contacted by a recruiter since, I was wondering how long does it usually take to get a start date ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hiring process

RaisingJaxx
Explorer C

Any update ? Im really excited to hear back from a recruiter As well 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

It varies, but continue to be patient! The email will come! Congrats, you’re almost there!

Saonyekwere
Explorer C

Same thing I’m waiting on as well. I applied for the remote customer service position back in June I got a call back in September had my face to face interview November 15 and that same day I was offered my contingent offer it was stated that my training will start in January, but I have not received any updates. other than being told that my background check in other screenings came back complete and recruiter was going to get in touch with me in regards to updates, that was two weeks ago Hopefully I hear back pretty soon. I do understand it’s the holidays so I’ll continue to be patient. Good luck to everyone.

flightess
Explorer C

@Saonyekwere  try calling or emailing your recruiter. It is OK to contact them. Do you happen to have their first and last name from a previous email? I recently started at SWA myself.