Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring process.

Christyplagge
Adventurer B

So I think I’ve checked my email like a thousand times a day since submitting my application. I have two different things that come to mind immediately when thinking about this job. One is a song. The other is a movie.  Song-Michael Bublé “Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly away”, and the movie is “View from the Top” with Gwyneth Paltrow.  I love that movie. Ok that was my random thought for the day. Graving a question and answer moment. But it’s pretty quiet now a days. At least I have been getting to visit with one of my favorite flight attendants. Holli Carloni-Brown. Love that women. We get to help bring the younger generation closer to God together on Wednesday nights. 

Hvae great evening. 

Warriorspirit, servants heart,  fun LUVing  attitude. 

Christy. 

Christy Plagge
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hiring process.

flestershay
Explorer C
Solution

Hi Holly,

Ive also checked my email a million times so you are not alone. I’m looking so forward to having a career with Southwest 

kristy1328
Explorer C
Solution

I also keep checking my email. Is there a way to see if our application has been seen? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @kristy1328,

While we would love to provide every person with updates, it is simply not possible for us to reach out individually to all our applicants. That said, we truly appreciate your interest in joining the Southwest Family, and remind you that you can click here to see your current application status.

Kelby
Southwest Careers