Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Honor Of Flying Southwest ❤

Csmith2392
Explorer B

Although I have not had the opportunity to apply just yet, I'm confident and hopeful that one day I'll be blessed with the opportunity to. I remember being little and flying Southwest. Every experience was great. The crew was always so friendly, warm, and welcoming. They make you feel like family, and you can ALWAYS feel the LUV. The flight attendants are well trained, caring, and most of them always seem to have a sense of humor which makes your traveling experience all the more fun! Southwest has always been a company who is diverse, and takes pride and putting their customers safety and needs first to ensure that you have a great traveling experience. I can only hope that one day I will be able to call myself a Southwest flight attendant and be able to represent what I feel is the best airline of all time. 🛫🛫🛫🛫🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Honor Of Flying Southwest ❤

Blak_jak79
Adventurer C

Good morning, 

@Csmith2392, thanks for your encouraging and positive words!! Just because you haven’t applied yet doesn’t mean that there isn’t an open spot for you in the upcoming future. Just keep the faith and the opportunity will present itself one day to you!!! This is your dream and God will give you/ us the desires of our hearts!! I to have been waiting patiently on this opportunity to come as well!!! Let’s just stay positive and think good thoughts and have good vibes and treat people nice and respectful!!! Today we will have a great day!!! 

S.Buggs

Re: Honor Of Flying Southwest ❤

Csmith2392
Explorer B

Thanks for the encouraging words! I'm sure one day it will happen for us.