Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hot Job: Customer Service Representative

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

CS&SPhoto.png

If you have a passion for helping people, can rock a headset and are looking for more than just a “job,” Southwest Airlines is looking for you. We’re hiring Customer Service Representatives at our call center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Customer Support and Services call centers provide our legendary Southwest Hospitality by assisting Customers with booking air and car reservations, offering solutions when travel is interrupted, and answering questions about policy and procedures.  Full disclosure: The call center environment isn’t for everyone. Customer Service Representative positions can be demanding, with nontraditional hours, set schedules, and the usage of multiple computer systems and applications.

Watch videos, read articles, and find out more about the responsibilities and requirements of a Customer Service Representative by clicking here. Does this sound like the perfect fit for you or someone you know? Apply today! We will only be accepting applications for this position through Friday, October 27, 2017.
Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Hot Job: Customer Service Representative

MacyMaggie
Explorer C

Hi Team!

The culture that Southwest Airlines has created sounds amazing! Based on today’s technology, do you ever have the customer service representative position available to apply for, but working from home? 

Thanks for your help!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @MacyMaggie,

Thank you for your kind words that makes our Southwest Heart swell with pride!  We agree our Fun-Luving Culture is something special, in fact with Halloween right around the corner click here to see what our CEO and Leaders dressed-up for last year.  With regards to your question the Customer Service Representative positions are based at the Call Center locations in Albuquerque, Chicago, Houston, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, San Antonio and Atlanta.  We offer flexible work hours with opportunity to make extra money with overtime and currently this position is not a home based position.  We have Call Center positions available at this time at the Oklahoma Call Center  or can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device. 

Best wishes to you!

The Southwest Community

Colerobert5012
Explorer C
Solution

Hello, and thanks in advance for your Help. My Name is Robert. I live in Atlanta and would love to join the team and help Southwest achieve future greatness in the realm of Customer Service. Do you have any future hiring insights for my location. I have been looking for some months now and unfortunately I haven’t  seen any openings 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @Colerobert5012,

Thanks for your question and your interest in joining the Southwest family in HeartLanta!  While we do not have Customer Service and/or Call Center positions posted at this time, we anticipate future opportunities in the new year.  We recommend to sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Teresaxxmartine
Explorer C
Solution

How do I apply to work for the oklahoma city location? 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @Teresaxxmartine,

Thank you for your question and we LUV hearing that you are interested in joining the Southwest family at our Oklahoma Call center location! This position is not currently posted however, recommend to check out our Careers website at www.southwest.com/careers and sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop or by clicking here on a mobile device. We wish you a wonderful start to the new year.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

angel808
Explorer C

Do you know if they are hiring for Hawaii yet?

Mahalo

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Aloha @angel808,

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in joining the Southwest Airlines family in Hawaii!  While we do not have positions posted at this time, you can sign up for jobs alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  Until then, here's a fun video of the recent announcement of our intentions to serve Hawaii .

Pomaika'i,

The Southwest Community

faclarke
Explorer C
Solution

I was so sad that I missed the hiring for the PHX call center. Last I heard Southwest did away with that call center. I have airline call center experience even. Hopefully they will hire again soon.