Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hot Job: Inflight Crew Scheduler I

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Have you always dreamed of a Career at Southwest Airlines? We are hiring individuals who have a strong desire to learn, and will bring solid skills, dedication and hard work to Southwest Airlines as an Inflight Crew Scheduler I in Dallas, Texas. This could be a great fit for you if you answer "Yes" to all of the following questions:

• Are you a Team player? 
  • Do you provide Positively Outrageous Customer Service and Hospitality?
  • Do you have a desire to learn? Will you be able to commit to the Inflight Scheduling training program? 
  • Do you have the skills to perform the day-to-day functions and responsibilities of a Scheduler? This includes, but is not limited to, critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to learn and apply contractual polices.

Watch videos, read articles, and find out more about the responsibilities and requirements of an Inflight Crew Scheduler I by clicking here. Does this sound like the perfect fit for you or someone you know? Apply today! We will only be accepting applications for this position through 9:00 AM CST on Friday, June 2, 2017.

Kelby
Southwest Careers