Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hot job: Call Center Opportunity for Customer Service Representatives

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

BE29F010-6648-4185-A169-FC92744A637A.jpeg

If you have a passion for helping People, can rock a headset and are looking for more than just a “job,” Southwest Airlines is looking for you! We’re now hiring Customer Service Representatives at our Call Centers in Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Phoenix, AZ; and San Antonio, TX.  Customer Service Representatives provide our legendary Southwest Hospitality by assisting Customers in booking air and car reservations, offering solutions when travel is interrupted, and answering questions about policy and procedures. Full disclosure: The Call Center environment isn’t for everyone. Customer Service Representative positions can be demanding, with nontraditional hours, set schedules, and the usage of multiple computer systems and applications.

Does this sound like the perfect fit for you or someone you know? If so, we are thrilled to share that we will be posting the jobs live the morning of Monday, April 9th on Southwest.com/careers. You can find out more about the responsibilities and requirements of a Customer Service Representative and apply now here including bilingual opportunities available in select Call Centers. Check out this link for tips and tricks on creating your profile. You can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  

Photo:  Mary (the happy Customer Service Representative pictured above) is a shining example of how our Employees provide legendary Southwest hospitality to our Customers each and everyday.  Mary currently works at our San Antonio Call Center and will be celebrating 29 years of LUV with Southwest this year.

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Hot job: Call Center Opportunity for Bilingual and Non-Bilingual Customer Service Representativ

Reeree311
Explorer C

I would love to know why it is so difficult to apply for this job!!! I am about to give up!!!

Re: Hot job: Call Center Opportunity for Bilingual and Non-Bilingual Customer Service Representat...

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Reeree311,

Thank you for your interest in this role. We apologize for any inconvenience in applying, and we thank you for showing your Warrior Spirit in persevering. We hope you were able to submit your application!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Hot job: Call Center Opportunity for Bilingual and Non-Bilingual Customer Service Representat...

gr8legs2
Explorer C

Hi Kelby!

I applied for the Flight Attendant position in February and my dashboard shows that application as active.  I applied today for the Customer Service position as well but the applications are not showing up on my Dashboard together.  I'm not sure if my SWA icims information needs to be combined internally or if this normal and correct... Any feedback or assistance would be great!  Very excited to have two customer facing position opportunities with such a great company! 

Kathie Hiatt

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @gr8legs2,

We are thrilled to hear of your interest in joining the Southwest family!  With regards to your question, the Call Center and Flight Attendant are in two different portals.  Click here to view the Call Center portal and we look forward to seeing your application.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Re: Hot job: Call Center Opportunity for Customer Service Representatives

Antonieta1
Explorer C

Hello, I been trying to work for the greatest company on Earth for a few years now.

I'm a US Navy veteran and have extensive airline experience.  I've tried to acquire positions at HOU and MSY as a customer service agent.  I know that once you are apart of the SWA family you will have an opportunity to move into other roles.  I still very hopeful and it's my birthday month so you never know.  FYI, I didn't see any positions in the call centers under the Hot Job post.

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @Antonieta1,

Thank you for your kind words and we think your pretty awesome too!  With regards to the Call Center opportunities in Houston you can find out more about the position and apply directly here.  We look forward to seeing your application and thank you for your service in the Navy.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Cassandramill47
Explorer C

Hi yes my name is cassandra milligan ,

Im very interested in your custmor servies .im a very hard worker who is a lead teacher for 1 year oldds if possible i an get an intiview for the postion i gladely appericate .

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning @Cassandramill47,

We are thrilled to hear of your interest in working at Southwest!  Sounds like you have a Warrior Spirit and like to work hard.  We wish you best wishes in your journey and Career.

Thanks,

The Southwest Community

Jaszmine
Explorer C

I saw yesterday that there was an opening for Customer Service Representatives for Chicago on I believe on monday. I am trying to apply for the position, but now 3 days later, it says that that this positionin Chicago either does not exist or no longer avalabe. I am trying to see if this is accurate or did the position just close after 3 days any assistance wll be highly appreciated.

Thanks