Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hot job: Call Center Opportunity for Customer Service Representatives

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning @Jaszmine,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest family and your question on Community!  You are correct, as we have not hired in over a year in Chicago we received an overwhelming response to the posting and it is now closed.  However, our bilingual positions remain open for Houston, San Antonio and Phoenix Call Centers.  We apologized that you missed the Chicago posting this time, feel free to sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

EsterYireh
Explorer C

I'm studying in University and I apply because I want to make a change. Im full bilingual (from Puerto Rico) and got 

one question: 

is the schedule adjusted to the school schedule? (like Tuesday and Thursday?) 

Brelee1260
Explorer C

I'm very passionate about helping people and I can rock a headset. Thanking for viewing my candidacy for the call center customer service representative position

greelin123
Explorer C

Good Evening

When will there be opening position in the Baltimore,MD area, I have been waiting patiently for an upcoming position, I have over 20years of Customer Service Manager experience  as well as Call Center experience.  I love direct contact with the public and we love to have an opportunity to work at Southwest to demostrate my skills.. Thank you and Please advise ...