Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How do I contact the "Clear Skies" department at Southwest?

Clark
Explorer C

Hello, family members of a Southwest employee encouraged me to contact something called the "Clear Skies" department regarding the Southwest employee.  I do not want to provide the employee's name or other details here, but I would like to contact the Clear Skies department.

How do I contact the Clear Skies department?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How do I contact the "Clear Skies" department at Southwest?

dfwskier
Aviator A

That is Southwest's employee assistance program. Details about how to make use of it should be included in your employee benefits information package.

Clark
Explorer C

Hello Skier,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not an employee with Southwest.  I am a neighbor of an employee with Southwest.  Some family members of the Southwest employee have encouraged me to contact Southwest about the employee because of concerns regarding the mental health of the employee.  I am a neighbor of the employee, and the family members of the employee know I share their concerns regarding the mental health of the employee.

My understanding is mental health counseling is provided by the Clear Skies department.  However, I do not know how to contact the mental health counselors at Clear Skies.

How can I contact the mental health counselors at Clear Skies?

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@Clark 

Hello. I believe this is the number for Clear Skies. (800) 742-8911

Sorry that it is so difficult to find. I finally found it for you on a TWU Union page.

I hope everything is ok with the employee. 

Please let us know everything is ok.

r26632