Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How long till after the Drug test

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

How long do you have to wait for southwest to email you back after the drug test and finger prints can someone please answer this I been trying to find the answer but couldn’t find it 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: How long till after the Drug test

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Might be 2-3 weeks with the hiring frenzy we are on. If you have your recruiters email address, You could always email your recruiter and just say you are checking in and that you did your drug test and finger prints. Keep your receipts for both of those as you never know what may happen. 

Re: How long till after the Drug test

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

I emailed 4 times and no response back at all 

Re: How long till I hear from them

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

Do you how long till I hear from them and does this mean I actually got the job from sure 

28484735-AF30-4602-B5DC-2A8F20D3558A.png

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Have you completed the finger print screen and the USPS background check? If you did and that comes back clean then you should get an email from your recruiter advising you the next step. The USPS background is the one that takes the longest. Are you applying for a ramp position, if so where? Good Luck !!!!!!

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

I did some kind of finger print in the beginning is there a second finger prints I have to do and the location I’m at is at indianapolis airport 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Right now the USPS background check process is taking 3-4 weeks! Then your Recruiter or Coordinator will get you set up with a class date!

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

Ok great I’m so excited to start working for a amazing company. Do you know if they still have you fly out for Dallas for a week of training 

Fluker96
Explorer B

Is the usps background separate from the swa background? Will I have to do another set of fingerprints?

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

I did my finger prints at computer repair store for my finger prints