Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How to contact a recruiter

Jeverett
Explorer C

Hello,

I see so many job postings and I applied for my station! It’s going on a month or more and I’d love to contact a recruiter!  I have Airport experience as I worked for Envoy/AA for some time! Is there any way to contact someone? I applied for the customer service position/ticket counter..! My application status says processing! I have a feeling to go to the airport to speak to the GM there but I’m assuming most things go through corporate and recruiting first so that’s why I’m reaching out here!

someone PLEASE HELP!!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to contact a recruiter

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sorry, but I think everything has to go thru the careers portal.

pennacook
Adventurer C

I would suggest either joining Career Connections (https://careers.southwestair.com/event/614b95dcd601800006254ddd/Career-Connections)

or connecting with a talent recruiter on LinkedIn.

Jeverett
Explorer C

Thank you I will try that

EduardBakers
Explorer C

It sounds like you're eager to get in touch with a recruiter and land that customer service position at the airport.

EduardBakers
Explorer C

DPC is all about convenience and personalized attention, skipping the insurance hassles. You'll love the direct access to your doc, longer appointments, and focus on wellness.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Jeverett  According to SWA’s career FAQ:

We love that you’re excited to hear from Southwest. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide individual updates; however, your application status is on your dashboard. Once we’ve filled the position, the job status will change to “closed.” “Under Review” means we’re still in the process of reviewing candidates. Please be assured all applications submitted online are carefully reviewed by our Recruiting Team, but we do receive a high volume of applications. Only the most competitive applicants will be contacted for an interview.

SWA Passenger, Community Champion