Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I applied for a job, but didn't have my most recent information on the resume submitted.

jodie13
Explorer A

I realized after I uploaded the resume and hit submit for an application, that resume was not the most informativ/up to date one.  I feel the part of the updated resume is probably the most important part of the job base that I applied for, Crew Ops Support Agent 2019-28719.  Is there a way for the new one to be forwarded on my application?   I updated my resume on the icims.  Will they pull the current info from there?  or is it the information I submitted?  Please follow up if I can get the most current resume to them, as mentioned above I have it updated on the icims site.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I applied for a job, but didn't have my most recent information on the resume submitted.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@jodie13 I found this verbiage on SWA’s career site. I don’t think there’s anything you can do at this point. 

“Unfortunately, once an application is submitted, we’re unable to make changes. Continue to check careers.southwestair.com for the next posting and/or sign up for a job alert on any job description page.”

Click here to be linked to SWA’s FAQ site:

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: I applied for a job, but didn't have my most recent information on the resume submitted.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @jodie13 ,

The resume most recently uploaded to your iCIMS profile will show as the resume on file to the Recruiter. So, it sounds like you are good to go! Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

jodie13
Explorer A

I applied for a position on 3/29/19.  My dashboard shows received submission.  I haven’t heard anything back.  Will I receive notice either way? 2019-28719 Crew ops support agent.  I saw the job listed Dallas as the base, but was hoping it could be a job that could be done from any airside terminal or home location.