Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I9

JaszyMarie
Explorer A

Any new hires having a issue with completing the I9 document through Equifax or is it just me. I was told it has been a issue lately they are trying to resolve Im just hoping it don’t affect my start date(7/11).

14 REPLIES 14

Re: I9

MsPrez
Explorer B

Yea I called employee services today because of the same reason, and basically they had to put in a request to fix my Equifax for my account. So call if you haven’t already. 

JaszyMarie
Explorer A

I called a week ago, I’m just hoping they get it resolved I don’t want my start date pushed back 

Lil1bean
Explorer C

I start on 7/11 in MCO and I’ve also been having an issue with Equifax. I just put in another ticket and hoping that I can get all the paperwork completed in time. I was told that it’s a new system and they’re working out the kinks. 

MsPrez
Explorer B

Yes glad you did the ticket cause if not then there would have been no way to finish Equifax in time before start date. And they fire you if you don’t finish 3 days before start date. 

mel1234
Explorer A

@JaszyMarie  I called twice before the issue was resolved. Check your outlook inbox any email from dash help center to follow up on your call

brittg72409
Adventurer B

I start on 7/11 at corporate and haven’t received anything about an I9 yet or any onboarding paperwork 😬

MsPrez
Explorer B

You should email them, because when i got my start date it of 7/18 two weeks ago and they said that if i didn’t get my paperwork in 5 days, that i should email them so they can resend it. Because if you don’t do Equifax 3 days before you start, they have to fire you.  

brittg72409
Adventurer B

I think it may be different for me because I’m working at corporate. I emailed my recruiter and she said I have nothing pending right now. I start Monday. My new supervisor emailed me saying I’ll have a bunch of paperwork to fill out once I arrive Monday morning. 

mel1234
Explorer A

Did you receive your work schedule as yet?