Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

“ In Process “ status . What does this actually mean ?

MyronMoton
Explorer B

What does “ In process “ actually mean ? Plenty people want to know & I don’t see anything detailed on this . Does it stand for consideration or haven’t been opened or looked at yet . My application was 3 weeks ago for a ramp position & I know people who applied and got rejected the very next day so it’s confusing . 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: “ In Process “ status . What does this actually mean ?

desmondrl
Adventurer A
Solution

@MyronMoton as long as it doesn't say closed, no longer under consideration, or something to that effect, there's still hope. I applied for/was offered the CS&S position, and mine still shows as in process. Don't give up hope!

MyronMoton
Explorer B

thank you for the information . its abit discouraging especially when you have 7 years of Ramp experience and youre waiting on atleast a phone interview .

Kragon78
Explorer C

My application is still processing this a good sign or what ? Had my phone interview last week. I was wondering if they do get back to me. 

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C
  • I believe it means that your application has been viewed, my app stayed “in process” until I got the contingency offer pending background and drug test.   As long as it does not say complete you are still being considered.  Good luck!