Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

In the mean time

Carlosandme1623
Explorer A

In the meantime, would it be possible and is there anywhere for us to at least maybe send our cover letters and resumes so you know where we were in line and then you can match up our applications when the site is up? 

Just a thought 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: In the mean time

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Carlosandme1623,

Unfortunately, we can only accept applications through southwest.com/careers. We appreciate your continued patience as we work to get the site back up.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Jauxniece
Explorer A

Thank you @KelbyTansey!  If our profile is already complete and resume uploaded, etc on the iCIMS Dashboard,  we just need to be ready once the window opens to hit reply, is that correct?  I read somewhere we will need to submit three letters of referral, will that need to be during this process of post-application?

This forum is FANTASTIC btw!!!  Thank you for all calming our nerves!  🙂

- Jauxniece

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Hey! I just completed my application and they don't ask for a bunch of referrals! The closest thing to that would be when they ask how you found out about the position. If an employee referred you, you can post their name/ID #. Other than that, it's a very standard application! Basic information, uploading resume, answering a few questions to make sure you are "eligible", and a few self-identification forms that you can e-sign. That's it. Good luck!!!! 

wrote:

Thank you @KelbyTansey!  If our profile is already complete and resume uploaded, etc on the iCIMS Dashboard,  we just need to be ready once the window opens to hit reply, is that correct?  I read somewhere we will need to submit three letters of referral, will that need to be during this process of post-application?

This forum is FANTASTIC btw!!!  Thank you for all calming our nerves!  🙂

- Jauxniece

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jauxniece,

We are so excited to hear that you have found the Community valuable! You are correct, when the website is back up, it will list "Flight Attendant" as an open position. Once you click "Apply," the system will then ask you to log back in to your profile to complete the application.

Also, if you are asked to come for an in-person interview, this is when you will need the letters of recommendation. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Jauxniece
Explorer A

Fantastic @KelbyTansey!  Will speak that into being and start requesting those letters of rec as I hit refresh vigilantly 🙂

Thanks! Jauxniece